21st September 2020
This time I get an education as to what HARD reggae sounds like when you throw in dub and punk at the same time. Dakka Skanks are in conversation with Andy for Offbeat Intros.
You may well know Lincoln Barrington by a different name but he is our double play this week PLUS I let myself loose in the community, socially distanced of course as I went to my local record store.
I’ll be dropping some tracks from the albums I got including Gregory Isaacs, Prince Far I and The Beat.
- 1Edjacted Phools - Tell Me (Ft. Dela, The Aggrolites)
- 2The Beat - Doors Of Your Heart
- 3Rekall - Step By Step (Ft. Danjah)
- 4Mungo's HiFi - The Beat Goes On (Ft. Tippa Irie, Dennis Alcapone)
- 5Gregory Isaacs - Jealous
- 6Sugar Minott - Oh Mr DC
- 7Sugar Minott - Babylon
- 8Skank Ranger - Who Dem DUB (Ft. Polish Man)
- 9Prince Far I - Big Fight
- 10Perfect Giddimani - Herbman Stylee (Don Dadda Riddim)
- 11Dakka Skanks - Sir Action
- 12Dakka Skanks - Sir Babylon Falling
- 13The Paragons - Man Next Door
- 14Sound Dimension - Jamaica Underground
- 15Skip Marley - That's Not True (Ft. Damien Marley)
- 16Soom T - Salute To The Boss
- 17Soom T - Likkle England
- 18Man On The Bridge - Believe It
- 19Dub FX - Shot Dub (Paolo Baldini Dubfines Remix)
- 20The Upsetters - Live Injection
A couple of suggestions as to albums you should be listening to and maybe even buy!
P.S. I don't earn anything from this. Just being helpful.
Offbeat Reggae Radio can be heard on ...